A recipe will probably seem random in the midst of all my other posts now! But here is a delicious pumpkin bread you have to try!
Delicious Pumpkin Bread
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 & 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, with whisk, combine brown sugar and egg. Add pumpkin, oil, yogurt, and vanilla extract; stir to combine.
- In medium bowl, combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin spice seasoning, baking soda, and salt. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; stir until just combined. Do not overmix. Stir in nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert pumpkin bread onto wire rack; cool completely.