The girls at a two blogs that I simply adore following were asking people to link up with their five best moments from this week. You can join in at From My Grey Desk.
Well there were lots of awesome moments for me, and it’s the Friday before Christmas, so everything just seems extra beautiful, sparkly and romantic!
1. It’s our engagement anniversary! We got engaged two years ago today in a crazy blizzard in Kipling, Saskatchewan. I love celebrating this little anniversary since it was the start of a whirlwind that hasn’t slowed down much (a wedding five months later, a baby 11 months later, buying a house, and more)!
2. My sisters and I all went out for breakfast this week! My mom stayed home with my son and my nephew so we could go out. We hadn’t all been together like that in so long. It was fabulous laughing so hard my stomach ached!
3. Seeing friends and family who have been away! My brother-in-law and sister-in-law came home for the holidays! We had a family supper on Tuesday and then had just Jesse and Lisa over on Wednesday before their surprise welcome home party. I love them both very much. I’ve never had a brother, so Jesse is very special to me, and Lisa is a wonderful woman who I admire a lot! So glad to have time with them. *disclaimer* I had just had Caleb in this photo below, I still look pretty rough!
I got to see three great friends from my high school/youth group days. Kendall, Lyndsie and Shelby Bachtold (just missing Marni!) stopped by and got to see Caleb and visit. It was so nice!!!
4. Editing this blog, finding a new name for my site and redesigning it! It’s still a work in progress but I’m so excited about how it’s coming together! Read more about it here!
5. Finishing up some of my Christmas shopping by myself while drinking a David’s tea Chocolate Chili Chai Tea Latte!
Happy Friday, Merry Christmas and have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone!!!