Yay it’s Friday again! I know this post is a little late, but I had some wonderful first time moms over this morning so blogging was put on the back burner!
Here goes my top five! I’m linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk if you want to join in or check out other high fives!
1. My husband made my button for my website! He’s awesome, and I have appreciated his help immensely! If you have a blog, feel free to grab the code for my button off and put it on your site! Here’s the picture of it, but the code is on the side of the page.
2. I made cookie s’mores! Oh my goodness, they are delicious! Really sweet, so you probably want tea, coffee or milk with them, but so much fun! You can find the recipe here. I used Hershey’s Kisses cut in half since I didn’t have the chocolate squares.
3. My baby is really starting to feel his emotions and is coming to me if he’s sad or needs a hug or wants to give me a kiss. Honestly, it’s one of the most amazing feelings ever (if you’re a mom, you know)! His kisses are so wet and slobbery, but I just treasure every single one! Unfortunately I don’t have a picture of him kissing me, but in this one I had just kissed him with the giraffe so he was giving her a kiss back! Adorable!
4. I am really enjoying reading “The Mommy Manual” and hearing the heart of Barbara Curtis. She is mom to twelve kids, three with down syndrome (two of them adopted). If you’re a young mom you need to read this! I enjoy every little moment I snatch up with this book.
5. This past week we started taking the Married For Life course at our church. We’ll be doing it on each Sunday night for twelve weeks. I am so excited to be a part of it, and I’m extra excited because it was my husband that encouraged me that we should go. Why would that make me more excited? Because it affirms that he cares about our marriage and loves me. So that makes me feel great 🙂
And don’t forget if you want to be a part of the Hearts for the Hurting fundraiser email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still aren’t sure, check out the website for the organization I’m fundraising for www.makewaypartners.org
I know your heart will be touched!
Have a fabulous Friday and a very wonderful weekend!