Good Friday Morning! I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to bring you this weekend welcoming installment of High Five For Friday!
1. Yesterday my little guy and I got a lot of errands done. It did not feel stressful at all however. I usually get back from getting groceries and running in and out of places with him and I’m exhausted. He was a super baby, and it was just like a little date. I love him so much!
2. I hauled my keyboard out of storage in our basement and brought it upstairs to do some worship at a Leadership Class my husband and I teach. Wow, I have totally missed playing. I’m really enjoying incorporating it into my day.
3. My mom was visiting this week and gave me a super bracelet and earrings for an early Valentines Day gift. I am kind of in love with it. It’s sort of vintage style, and sparkly and beautiful. Definitely a high point to this week!
4. We haven’t pulled all the gifts out for Caleb that we’ve received over his life time, because he’s sort have been a spoiled baby! So every now and then we pull out a new toy. This week my husband pulled out new stacking blocks. Caleb loves playing “knock it over” and gets really excited if he sees a tower. This one was so big though that he was almost frozen in awe for a moment before he knocked it down. It was so cute!
5. If you haven’t seen Courageous yet, YOU NEED TO!!! Rent it this weekend, watch it with an open heart, a box of kleenex and be changed by the message. They are doing an amazing job making life changing movies! We watched it this week and we deeply impacted by it.
What were your top five moments of the week? Share below!
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!