Hello all you Friday lovers…yes the weekend is just about here! When I was thinking about today’s post I almost decided not to do it because I didn’t think I had enough high points to this week. Wow, was I wrong! My husband and I brainstormed last night and I was blown away by how faithful God has been to me yet another week in just blessing us with good times and great things. If you feel like you’ve had a rough week, take a couple of minutes just to think about the positives and thank Jesus for taking care of you.
Enjoy my high five and visit From My Grey Desk Blog to read more fabulous high five for Friday posts!
1. This week we went to the library twice. The first time it was the three of us, and it was so much fun sitting in the tiny chairs for kids reading books, and showing him those cool learning games. He loved it. Then him and I went back and took out some books later. We took out a lot of Sandra Boynton! The Snuggle Puppy has been sung around our house all week!
2. Andrew made me an absolutely delicious sandwich on one particularly overwhelming day! This picture looks a lot like it, but it’s not the exact one. He made chicken caesar sandwiches with salami, tomato, lettuce and onions. It was so good! And it was on whole wheat french bread which is my favourite!
3. I received a phone call completely out of the blue this week that encouraged me so much, and challenged me to be a voice out of the blue for others. You can read about it here.
4. I’ve started trying some fun up-dos! Caleb pulls my hair so much so I’m experimenting with cute and fun ones that aren’t time-consuming. I bought more bobby pins and replaced my mirror that I stepped on and broke. It was hard to see the back of my hair with my blush mirror! Check out one up-do I did here. This is the double bun from the Small Things Blog.
5. God’s word reminding me of Jeremiah 32:17 that NOTHING is too difficult for the Lord.
Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!