Wow, has another week just flown by? I can’t pretend to have been desperate for Friday, since I didn’t even know what day of the week it was half the time the last seven days! I am excited to be heading into a weekend with my family celebrating my first Mother’s Day!
I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk Blog. Check out the other posts there!
1. I had coffee with my other sisters this week! If you don’t know the Bachtold girls you can get to know them here, since they were the winners of the celebrating family photo contest. They are such great friends, and I really enjoyed catching up with them, and having a bit of time out by myself!
2. Caleb was up for almost six hours during Sunday night/Monday morning. It was not fun. The good thing was that Andrew stayed home the next day to help me take him to the doctor and get some extra rest. We had very tired eyes that day!
3. On the day my husband stayed home, we killed a bit of time at the library after going to the doctor. I picked up some of my favourite time wasting magazines. This picture was from Tuesday evening when I got into bed at like 7 p.m. and read while Andrew put Caleb to bed. It was good break.
4. I was craving pasta salad this week and I made my first one. Ok, I know that’s lame, but I used to hate pasta salad. It was delicious! I am definitely going to make it again.
5. Apparently I had a good find at Value Village! I saw a skateboard and bought it for my husband (his was stolen a while ago). I paid ten dollars for it and I found it would be worth almost $200.00 brand new. Andrew’s already teaching Caleb!
Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother’s Day!