I hope you had fun thinking about your goals for 2013! There has definitely been lots going on in my mind, it was hard to keep my goals limited. Like I said in my previous post about goals, some areas might naturally have more.
You can read the introductory post here.
- Continue following the Life Journal Reading plan and stick to it!
- Continue praying through the Power of a Praying Wife and a Praying Parent
- Dance again…after I have this baby
- Stay overnight once this year without BOTH our kids.
- Go on a date once a month without children.
- Continue to daily read the Word and pray together.
- Enroll Caleb in a lesson (swimming, music, or something. We’re still deciding).
- Potty train my toddler.
- Go on a road trip with both kids.
Ministry/Friendship/Extended Family Goals
- Continue attending my church Mom’s group (especially during the first few tough weeks with new baby).
- Plan a play date once a week.
- Continue blogging a couple of times a week during my new baby transition.
I had forgotten to include that Crystal from MoneySavingMom.com had also had financial goals.
- Stick with monthly meal planning to help limit my shopping trips and stay on budget.
So now what? We have a list of goals…we need a plan!
What are you going to stay on track? Share your thoughts! I’m going to need some help.